Things Solo likes:
- Staring at passerby from the bedroom window
- Peeing on the lawn that belongs to the neighbor's lab puppy, who barks with extreme indignation
- Going for long hikes with dad
- Pulling dad off the trail and into the brush on said long hikes
- Dragging his blanket downstairs and then leaving it at the bottom
- Being chased around and around and around the bed
- Eating mom's jalapeno plants.
I can't believe our little waggy-butt mutt is already a year old. It seems like just a few weeks ago that Mark walked in the front door with a trembling bundle of blanket and fluff roll in his arms. Despite the many torn up garden plants, chewed up blankets, and half-eaten headbands, I wouldn't trade his whole-butt-wiggle, two-paw bounce, happy kiss greeting, every day, for any other pup!