Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Book Club Postponed


So you may or may not have been wondering what happened to our book club collaboration with Whitney Ann. Don't worry. We haven't forgotten you! Followers of Whitney's blog (and if you're not a follower, you should be!) may know that Whitney and her husband Mark are in the process of moving from Richmond, VA to Athens, GA. 

I have to say, as a Georgia native, I'm pretty jealous of this move. Whitney is in the heart of Bulldog football country. Other Georgians know that this should be pronounced Bulldawg, by the way. Maybe someday my own Mark and I will fly south again, but who knows where the future will lead.

Anyway, while Whitney and her hubby settle into their new home, we decided to temporarily postpone the book club. We're not sure how long the hiatus will last, but we will certainly notify you once we start up the book posts again. In the meantime, you can follow along with my own Good Reads column where I'll be posting reviews of my summer reads. 

Image: courtesy of Whitney Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...