Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Guess Again!

Today, we're taking "Daddy Warbucks" to see the gown! He gets the final say on whether the dress is a good purchase... or not! Keep your fingers crossed! I'm pretty sure he'll like it. I'm curious to see what he thinks of his littlest girl in a wedding gown...

Also- I'm loving the "gown guesses" I've been getting in comments here, facebook messages, and text messages. You've all pointed out some beautiful gowns. So far, no one has guessed it! Keep trying. I'll give a tiny hint- the color is "alabaster," which is slightly darker than ivory. The color will coordinate perfectly with my dark purple (eggplant? plum?) bridesmaids dresses and should look lovely against the fall foliage next year.

I'll keep everyone posted on any further gown developments! I'm really excited... thanks for suffering through my giddy-ness! Who knew I could get so thrilled about taffeta, organza, sparkles, and lace...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...