This week, my gratitude theme seems to be "the little things," items or events that, in and of themselves, seem insignificant but, really, carry so much weight in the form of smiles and happiness.
The photos top to bottom:
- A strong, dark brew on a rainy morning
- Finding a grocery with better produce, only one exit up. You never know what you'll find if you just explore a little further than you're used to.
- The way the early grey light fills our house
- These new shelves my hubby helped me make and paint
- One sip of handcrafted goodness from Brewer's Alley, worth every penny
- That smile. It makes my world.
What are you grateful for today?