Saturday, October 12, 2013

Meet Solo



Allow me to introduce ten pounds of cuteness.
A few weeks ago, we welcomed this little pitbull pup into our home. Mark called me at work to tell me he was driving to Balitmore to see this spotted puppy; about thirty minutes later he called back: "Oh my god, he's beautiful. I got him." Next thing I knew, I was frantically running the aisles of PetsMart, looking for a bed, bones, bowls, and chow. It all happened in a whirlwind, but we haven't regretted a moment. Even when he has peepee accidents on my floor. (In all honesty though, he's learning really well. He's only 12 weeks old, after all. Such a baby!)

Solo--named for rock climbing, not the cup--loves to cuddle, play tug of war, and wag his butt. Not his tail, his whole butt. And what could be better than coming home to a two-pawed bounce, waggy butt, and happy kisses? There's nothing. Nothing happier than your dog greeting you at your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...