- The fat red apples and warty pumpkins overflowing the farmers' stands on Market Street.
- The way leaves dance and skittle across the sidewalk
- The two-pawed pounce of my puppy, chasing after.
- The trees drooping over Culler Lake's bank, dazzled by their own reflections in the water
- The slantwise cut of a sudden wind, biting your lungs with a hint of winter.
- The first blend of cut grass and wood smoke--earth's headiest aroma.
- The clutching of coffee mugs and the burrowing into blankets
- The sky grey above and the leaves below bursting with stolen colors.
What do you love about fall?