1. Beautiful homes on Capitol Hill. #whydon'twelivehere
2. Bouquets of fresh peonies, just ready to pop and bloom.
3. Cute little potted succulents. Why didn't I buy one? I still don't know.
4. Nothing says city-summer like worn brick, blue skies, and a snapping American flag.
5. Who cares if they cost a million dollars, I want one of these historic row homes!
6. The Eastern Market, essentially the world's coolest grocery store.
7. Which stand to visit first?
8. Fresh peaches that smelled and tasted as good as they look.
How was your weekend? Do anything or go anywhere special?