Friday, January 20, 2012

In the Cold

Over the Martin Luther King break, I drove up to Virginia to meet Mark half-way at his parents house. Although temperatures in the valley were below freezing, we decided to brave our favorite hike one more time.  Sharp Top at the Peaks of Otter, once thought to be the highest peak in Virginia due to its intimidating profile. A little cold never stops us (although it does make me whine a little, I have to admit).
These photographs were taken by Laura Beth Lindsey, Mark's cousin and one of my closest friends. She was smart enough to actually bring her camera along on the hike. You can tell from our excessive layers that it was pretty chilly out that morning.
Mark and I at the peak


The boys bouldering

Laura Beth and I


On the cabin roof


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...