Monday, May 21, 2012

Every lady loves her shoes...

Success in shoe shopping!
My bridesmaid Amber and I went shoe shopping last weekend. I needed to find my wedding shoes in order to get my gown fitted. The same was true for my bridesmaids. We set out for Buford and the Mall of Georgia with a plan: hit up DSW, Dillards, Macy's, Nordstrom--any store that would have nice wedding shoes.
Of course, we found what we liked at the first store we went into. But did we buy it then? No. We STILL went every where else....only to come right back to the first store and those first pairs we tried on.

In case you're curious, here are some links:

 My shoes

Bridesmaids' shoes

Mine are in the champagne color, while the girls are in gold. The gold looks stunning against their purple gowns!

Its one more thing checked off the to-do list! Every day, "the big day" gets closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...