Making us happy this week:
- The beautiful blooms around Frederick. For me, its an eternal debate: Which do you like better, spring or fall?
- German-Greek crossover food. You can order a bratwurst with tzatziki sauce--who doesn't enjoy that combo?
- Sleepy cuddly pups, who like to bang their tails against every loud surface before snoozing on my feet.
- Our new chandelier in the dining room. Doesn't it remind you of a bird cage?
- Little mini blueberry bushes, trying to grow. Here's hoping it survives puppy-antics.