Despite the weather-man's alerts, when a chilly-edged wind began to blow today, I found myself shivering and wishing for my boots and scarves. And, with this thought, was born my weekend agenda.
- closet makeover. Its time to pack the sheer summer dresses and to unfold the chunky-knit sweaters. Recently and most likely on Pinterest, I read a hilarious quote: "Thank goodness that its finally fall, and I can forget about my bikini body and start working on my chunky sweater body." Truer words were never spoken.
- the Farmers Market Festival. Bring on the pumpkins, hayrides, and cider, city of mine! This girl is ready--do your pumpkin-spiced worst! Trust me, I can handle it.
- baking. I don't know about you, but fall weather puts me in a baking mood. I'm thinking pumpkin bread or monkey bread. What say you?
- yarn shopping. Time to stock up on some colorful yarns to make a baby blanket for a good friend. I have my eye on this pattern. The key phrase in this pattern's description is "super easy."
- a mug of coffee, a good book, and some kick-my-feet-up time. And this, my friends, is my personal favorite part of an autumn Saturday. I love setting aside about thirty minutes in teh morning to just sit, enjoy my coffee, and snuggle on the couch. Usually, Solo slinks out of his puppy-bed to come join me. Nothing is better than his warm, solid weight on my feet and a story in my hands.
What's on your weekend agenda?