Saturday, January 24, 2015

Harper Maternity Session








Last Sunday, I ventured out into the January chill to conduct a maternity session for my sweet friend Lindsay and her husband. Lindsay was one of my first Maryland friends. Those of you who have ever moved far from home know the value of making a friend in your new place. So, when I learned that Lindsay and her husband were expecting their first baby, offering a maternity session just made  sense. What a privilege to document such a happy, loving couple at such a special time in their lives.

These images are some of my favorites. I feel like they truly capture this couple-- the fun they have together and the tenderness they share--as well as the unique beauty of a mommy-to-be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...