Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Etsy Update // End of the Year Sale


Well the holidays are over. Did it feel like Christmas to anyone else? Personally, I felt like my family had all conspired to pretend that it was Christmas... when in reality it was summertime. As I stood outside in shorts, barefeet, and a Tshirt, I remarked to my mom that we should be hiding Easter eggs not unwrapping gifts! In Georgia, the warm weather has created quite the confused landscape: birds tweet, thrift blooms, and cherry trees bud. Meanwhile, I'm thinking "no! slow down! stop!" -- Will we even have a spring this year? Especially once winter really does arrive and kills all the little confused blooms? 

Oh well-- the new year and winter will come whether we like it or not! 

In honor of the upcoming new year, the Etsy shop is offering a HUGE sale. All my original art-- yes, ALL of it-- is on sale. Prices have been slashed across the shop: large and small, abstract and still life, oil and acrylic. So if you've had your eye on one of my original pieces, now is the time to purchase. 



These two beauties have both been reduced by $100. Can you believe that? "Effervescent," pictured first, is now only $250, while the triptych is just $450. Yes, that's three 24x36 canvases for just $450. 

Both pieces are very large. "Effervescent" is 30 x 40 while "Icefloe" measures 72 x 36 if hung as one piece. Both are mixed media acrylic abstracts painted with palette knives in an impasto style. Texture and soothing color! 




Or, if you're not into abstracts, you can go with something like these pieces. Personally, these two paintings may be my favorites in the shop. I love the bright pop of green in the pear still life. Painted with oils, both paintings have a tranquil color palette that's easy on the eyes. 

Lily pad painting: $145
Pear still life: $75



You can also choose from my collection of florals. 

Hydrangeas, that quintessential Southern flower, are one of my favorite subjects to paint. My great-grandmother grew blue and purple hydrangeas around her front porch. Their fluffy heads would sometimes be as big and round as dinner plates. So, I guess these flowers are just ingrained in my psyche. They're just a part of who I am as a person and so reflect in my artwork. 

Pricing clockwise from top right: Hydrangea $55, Pink flower $80, Pink Hydrangea $55, and Floral Vase $60



Click on the button above to be directed to my Etsy shop.
Sale expires Monday, January 4, 2016-- so don't miss out! 

Oh, and pssst... Blog readers can receive an additional discount.
Use code BLOG5 at checkout to receive an additional 5% off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...