Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Good Reads // Our Favorite Books of 2015


In my opinion, 2015 was a year of good books. I feel like I had some seriously good luck with book selection this year. Getting a Frederick library card not only made me feel like a real Marylander, but also  definitely helped keep my reading costs down. Seriously y'all, have you seen how much books cost nowadays?  I used to walk into a book store with $20 and leave with 4-5 books, feeling like a queen. When I was a youngster... in my best wheezy old-man voice. 

Anyway. Today, in the end-of-the-year spirit, I decided to compile a list of my ten favorites reads from 2015. Some of these titles were shared in our Good Reads series; others are new to the blog. Some are classics, some are new bestsellers, but all were good reads. 

Into Thin Air by by Jon Krakauer
Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
Longbourn by Jo Baker
I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes


The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling
My Life in France by Julia Child
The Star Side of Bird Hill by Naomi Jackson
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Dead Wake by Erik Larson

What were some of your favorite reads of 2015? 
I'm always looking for a good book suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...