Since I haven't been able to work the past two days (this cold-flu business has given me the dulcet tones of a croaking toad...not the best phone-voice), I have devoted my time to my other work: shop inventory. Even though I'm sick, I hate feeling idle or lazy. I have to have something to do to make time seem worthwhile.
Over the past two days, I have made six scarves and, on top of that, restyled the photos of nearly all my merchandise. My Nikon 1 has done tremendous good in these pursuits; the picture quality and clarity are both fantastic...and so help display my merchandise to the best advantage. Here's a glimpse at some of the items I've been working on lately. Visit my shop here to see what else is available.
Here are some other Etsy favorite and find I have been enjoying lately.
- this vintage breadbox available at thewhitepepper. I've been wanting a breadbox to place on my counter, to collect the bills and junkmail that come in.
- the shabby chic style of this shop
- this clutch
- iviebaby-- If you're familiar with the blog E Tells Tales, you'll recognize this work.
- a shop that sells two of my favorite things: stamps + pillows
- and lastly, these pretties ... but I think Mark would mutiny if I bought another scarf
Have a happy (and hopefully healthy!) Tuesday, friends.