Monday, January 28, 2013

Just Scraping By

 Today dawned and, with the goopy winter rain, brought a sore throat, hacky cough, and endless sneezing. I decided to take this crud on with the familiar weapons: soft blanket, cough drops, mug of tea, and a handy box of kleenex. (Also hoping my sweet husband doesn't get it. He's the sweetest man ever when I'm sick. I think he would pick me up and carry me around our house if I asked him to.)

I'm afraid this bug has sapped my creative juices, however. So, instead of penning you a charming bit of prose or poetry (although how charming they are, I don't know...seems like I most often write about the past and deceased relatives)... I'm going to go the easy route. I'm going to share with you some Pinterest finds that have been inspiring the cabin-in-my-mind... that is, the future little home Mark and I want to build. Someday, someday.

All images via Pinterest.

I've always wanted a brick accent wall. 
Also.. a farmhouse sink
distressed wood flooring 

an eclectic comfy living room 

love the mantle

stenciled floor in the dining room

and a happy work space

who doesn't need this?

ha. I wish.

pedestal sink and awesome mirror 

claw foot tub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...