Friday, October 12, 2012

And Off We Go

So, hello readers!
The BIG DAY has finally arrived. Well, almost.
Today we're setting up the space and getting everything ready--from the white pumpkins to the table runners to the japanese lanterns to the french tip nails.

My handsome fellow arrived Thursday morning on the 6am train from Virginia. He literally took the midnight train to Georgia. As soon as I got my first hubby hug, any nervous jitters melted away. Nothing like seeing him to make me absolutely certain that my future, even thought unknown, is bright.

Today's the last day I'll be posting for about two weeks.
Wish us luck!


Here are a few peeks at my decor inspirations.
Real wedding photos soon-ish!





Bye-bye for now, and a happy weekend to you all and to us and our big new adventures ahead!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...