Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Little

Life is full of  little moments that I love: 
a tiny sprout of yellow sunshine

my nephew learning to smile

getting lost in a good read. right now its Atonement
//imagesource\\

sunshine through crimson leaves
//imagesource\\

I was going to end this post with these pretty images, but talking to Mark reminded me 
that there are also little moments that annoy the tar out of you.
Like the tiniest little twig that is apparently stuck to his side mirror
and tapping a staccato beat on his window.
Too far away to reach while driving and taking advantage
of the ability to make its presence known. 
Ha. My poor fiancee! 
There are just times when I think 
that my heart may burst
because I love him so much it hurts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...