Friday, September 21, 2012

Parting Shots

Today, we roll down a long and dusty road to Georgia, crossing from one side of the South to the other. Leaving at 12 means we'll probably get there at 12. But some truly special people wait at the end of that road, so we may press the gas just a little harder. 

So, goodbye to Frederick for now. I'll see you again in a few weeks. I guess then I'll be a girl with two homes--Georgia's dusty roads and Maryland's city. 

Us. 

I'm in love with my couch. 

dining.

kitchen.

kitchen.

mixer. 

guest room. 

guest room. 

books.

ponies and books.
minus Julia Child
living. 

Thanks for reading this week and sharing in our Maryland adventures. See you Monday!
Sealed with a kiss,
Amp n Abi

Here's some Mumford&Sons for the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...