Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Things


Although I do get tired of the notifications, the endless "likes," and the seemingly pointless threads, Facebook is good for some things, I've found. Like this idea from my sister: For every day of November, share something--a person, an idea, a place, an event--for which you are thankful. It can be as serious and real as being thankful for your family or as trivial and random as that crisp soft drink you had at lunch.

I think its a wonderful idea. So I'm tossing my hat into this ring.

Day 1:
I'm thankful for this long, new road ahead. Getting married to my best friend and love is, every day, proving to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. Marrying him and moving to Frederick opened my life to a lot of new: new area, new home, new faces, new job (soon I hope!), new memories, and new traditions. But it's an exciting new. And I'm hoping its a long, happy road that lies ahead of us. Full of straights and curves, up and downs, challenges and blessings. We'll take the road one step at a time, and I pray that I can learn to be grateful for each and every one of those steps.

image source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...