Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mr & Mrs. Hobbs in the Caribbean

I thought I would share some photos of our honeymoon cruise. My sweet fiancee went all out and booked a 7 day cruise with Royal Caribbean. On the biggest boat in the world, no less. The Allure of the Seas, part of their Oasis class of ships. It was my first ever cruise... and probably gave me very high expectations for every other cruise-line.

It truly was a once in a lifetime experience. We sailed to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Martin. The scenery was just beautiful. We had a fantastic time, but we were ready to back in the states again when it was time. As excited as we were to have time away together, we were even more excited to start our new life together in Frederick.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...