There. See? I'm remembering this November-Give-Thanks thing. It helps when I sign on facebook and see others faithfully logging in their grateful little status updates. But honestly, I think there's something wholesome about taking a moment, everyday, to sit down and come up with at least one thing for which you can shout out a thankful praise. It reminds me of how much I really do have to praise and laugh and smile about.
Today, I'd like to share with you some little lovelies for which I am also thankful. These finds mainly are gleaned from my Pinterest boards, Etsy favorites, and blog roll.
Here you go:
- this mid-century stoneware
- this Flannery O'Connor quote
- this fantastic Colorado house tour
- my new favorite Etsy shop -- TheScribblePad
- a feeling of winter
- a cup of steaming homemade spice chai tea
- a slice of Guinness chocolate cake
- one of my Christmas wishes
- a cardigan to fuel my black-and-white addiction
- my new favorite blog-to-read
- a post about the reasons behind blogging-- personal and otherwise
- a beautiful, powerful song that can mean anything you need it to--mommy, wife, or friend
Only a few more days until tummy-stuffing, family love, and turkey-induced sleepiness! Prepare your pantries, waistlines, and over-worked ovens! Turkey Day is one its way!
Have a happy Tuesday, friends.