Saturday, November 10, 2012

Brewed Dark & Bitter


Day 10: I'm thankful for this chilly November morning that dawned with a cup of dark coffee and a new read. A new read that's surprisingly darker than anticipated. Perhaps I should start paying more attention to the book jacket descriptions rather than simply reading the first few pages. I'm not usually into the seduction, murder, and betrayal gambit but it seems I have committed to 500+ pages of just that. Huzzah. Bitter death and destruction shall ride forth in petticoats! (Too much? Pretend I didn't say it.)

Mark's final kickball playoffs are today! They one their first round and so qualified for the division championship! If they win the first game today, they go on to (win?!) the title. Wish them luck!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...